Project Arrow PTA
· Project Arrow Web Site
· Steck Project Arrow PTA Liasion: Jeffrey Zalc
The goals of the Indian Prairie Project Arrow PTA are to:
· Work with the school district to provide the best educational experience for gifted and talented children and help them reach their full potential
· Provide a local community support group for parents, guardians, families and educators of gifted and talented children
· Inform legislators, school board members, educators, and the community about the unique challenges of giftedness and the importance of gifted programming
· Be a resource of information on gifted services and community programs
Membership · IPPA PTA Membership Form
We welcome you to join the IPPA-PTA by sending in your completed membership form and payment to:
c/o Viral Shah
2531 Saddlebrook Dr.
Naperville, IL 60564
Membership must be renewed each school year. Any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Indian Prairie Project Arrow PTA was officially chartered on February 12, 2009 with assistance from the Indian Prairie Parents’ Council and Illinois PTA. Following a vote to organize a new PTA, members were enrolled, elected officers, and voted for the Indian Prairie Project Arrow PTA to join IPPC.