Indian Prairie Special Needs PTA (IPSN PTA)
· IPSN PTA Web Site
· Steck IPSN PTA Liasion: Cathy Derwin
· WHO we are
· Indian Prairie Special Needs PTA (IPSN) serves all schools located in District 204. We are committed to partnering with the district to create a more inclusive educational experience for all children who require a special education plan.
· Membership is open to EVERYONE! You do not need to have a special needs child to be a member
· WHAT we do
· CONNECT the community by offering inclusive events. EDUCATE about opportunities available within the community and the educational process. SUPPORT families of children who require educational supports and host events to help you connect with others in similar situations.
· NEW! Speaker Series
· IPSN PTA is excited to announce each PTA meeting will now feature a guest speaker! Topics range from early childhood, IEP’s & 504’s, all the way through your child aging out of the public school system.
· Join IPSN PTA today!
· Membership is only $10 per school year. · http://ipsdweb.ipsd.org/ipsn/
· CONTACT US
· Get the latest and greatest IPSN PTA info by liking us on Facebook: Indian Prairie Special Needs PTA. You can ask questions and stay in contact with us by email at: email@example.com IPSN PTA, P.O. Box 9647, Naperville, IL 60567